Centralized Solution For Managing Kafka
Fully self-service, automated, secure with governance and auditing … one for all
Your Apache/Confluent Kafka Topics, Acls Security
Full Self-service & Governance
Ensure safety and risk free
with the whole team
With 4-eyed principle, always make sure there are 2 people involved for every request
While keeping governance, audit all requests enabling track and trace
Make sure no data loss at any point of time, with an additional metastore like Cassandra or an Rdbms
Synchronize kafka config, teams and owners information with metastore anytime, for regular backups
Amazing Features & Flexibility Provided, with customizations
A web application which automates the process of creating and browsing Kafka topics, acls, schemas by introducing roles/authorizations to users of various teams of an organization.
- Roles & Authorizations: Flexibility and security provided by enabling roles and authorizations to users.
- Email Notifications: Users are notified with emails on every activity for requests and approvals.
- Spring Security: Ldap Authentication and other ways
- On Docker: With docker enabled, installation in seconds.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Confluent Kafka and Apache Kafka
Measure Kafka topics usage for every Team
Dashboard provides a holistic view of how many topics are being used
- Create, Promote Kafka Topics: Request topics and get them approved. No manual steps
- Create Producer, Consumer subscriptions: Request acls and get them approved. No manual steps
- Store metadata securely: Rdbms or Cassandra to store the metadata securely
- View connected clusters: Check Dev, Tst, Acc and Prd clusters and status
Your Kafka cluster configuration
All the topics and acls metadata is stored in Zookeeper. However there is an increased risk of loosing this config in case of total failures. With Kafkawize, regular backup of this config is taken care of.
- Kafka Topics
- Kafka Acls
- Avro Schemas
- Topic and Acl owners
- Schema Owners
World-class Reliability on Kafkawize